Thursday, March 9

Something Eerie about that man.


Approximately 1991. (Note the 666 in the population).
Great show but it didn't last too long. Posted by Picasa

The mayor of Eerie went on to be President of the United States.

(On Fox's 24 TV series.)



Worse than real life? Posted by Picasa

TV break.

Spring is around the corner. The days are getting longer and warmer, but still the sun is down by 6:00 and the melting snow and ice has made walking in the yard almost impossible. Squishy and wet with Cubbie land mines dotting the yard. Walk at your own risk!!

Until I can do some gardening, I feel no guilt when I start watching TV at around 7:00.

I see the late ex-President David Palmer (24) has a new show "The Unit". David Mamet is writer and creator. I love Mamet but hate to add another show to my regular viewing list.

I have too many already.


Off the top of my head: 24, Prison Break, Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, TAR, House, American Idol (at times), Earl, The Office, Survivor, Lost, Desperate .Housewives, Grey's Anatomy (at times), and cable channel shows: Rollergirls, Miami Ink, Hustle, Ballykissangel, Daily Show, and the Food Channel whatever.

Also:
I can't believe I just forgot the Simpsons and the other fine family fare on Fox on Sundays. I don't know how they get away with half the jokes they do. You have to listen carefully.

No comments: