Shaved heads. Women. A short list.
- Natalie Portman: Movies, V for Vendetta
- Sigourney Weaver: Movies, Alien 3
- Demi Moore: Movies, GI Jane
- Sinead O’Connor: Singer, a look.
- Me’Shell NdegOcello: Singer, (I remember her song Wild Night with John Mellencamp).
- Kylie Minogue: Breast Cancer.
- Persis Khambatta: Movies, Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
- Britney Spears: ??? unknown. Pressures? Quite an understatement I'm sure.
The following video is of Craig Ferguson, Late Late Show host discussing Britney Spears. He talks about a decision he made to just leave her alone. No jokes about her.
I totally agree. There are plenty of other things in this world we can make fun of. She seem to be very troubled and vulnerable right now. There is no reason to kick her while she's down (or anytime for that matter).
On the self assured side of the scale, one example could be Sinead O’Connor. Like her or not, she stands up for what she believes in.
The following is “No man’s woman”, from the Alias TV show. Alias featured another take charge woman: Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Gardner). I'd have no problem with Sydney covering my back anytime. Kick ass Sydney! Ha.
I love how it paid homage to Run Lola Run
(with my original favorite redhead, Franka Potente).