Wednesday, September 21

House is back.


house
Originally uploaded by
monkeyc.net.

Tuesday on TV. House was even better this week than last week's premiere. Emotional show. He's such a suffering soul.

The Gilmores were in a sort of bizarro world with their relationships.

Not bragging but my prediction JD won Rockstar INXS. For final songs, Mig did Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody", JD sang the Rolling Stones' "You Can't Always Get What You Want" and Marty finished with Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here." I like all those songs. Much different compared to the drivel A.I. has their contestants sing.

To top it off, I still have Bones and Supernatural on tape. I don't know what I'm going to do when Amazing Race starts. ???? Get another VCR? Maybe watch less? Bones would be the first one dropped. Time will tell - maybe low ratings for some of these shows will make the decision for me.

No comments: