Sunday, October 9

Beautiful Sunday afternoon.


Sunday was too nice for watching football. Posted by Picasa

Sox are waiting to find out their next opponent and the Bears lost again. They're rebuilding a year after rebuilding.

My nephew Alex played today and his team won. Stateline Raiders are in the playoffs!!! I heard he played an excellent game. I should have gone to that game. Damn.

Instead I mowed the lawn, did Cubbie yard cleanup, laundry, NPR and read a little Lucas Davenport.

I had played golf in Richmond Illinois a couple months ago. There was this great looking old bridge on one of the last holes. I saw there was a park in the background and thought I could get a picture of it later from that park. Today I took a road trip and found the park but there was no access to a picture. In fact for a beautiful fall day, there was no one in the park. Anyway, I took a picture of this bridge instead.

No comments: