Too bad big spenders.
I hate the Yankees. 200+ million payroll. Watch the rest of the playoffs and World Series on TV you losers.
Letterman's top 10 list via Chicago Sun Times:
- The ''Late Show With David Letterman'' top 10 list of New York Yankees excuses for losing their American League Division Series to the Angels:
- 10. Angels have developed a secret pitch that curves.
- 9. Players left logy by clubhouse paella.
- 8. Aren't used to rat-free outfield.
- 7. Average player age is 52.
- 6 . Didn't know if they were playing California Angels, Anaheim Angels or Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
- 5. Acid reflux.
- 4. How are you supposed to field a competitive team on $200 million?
- 3. Due to typo in latest memo, Steinbrenner demanded players give 10 percent.
- 2. Giambi lost his lucky syringe.
- 1. Who can concentrate on baseball when hockey is back?