Tuesday, January 31

Audio wiring tip and some mp3s.

Link from Tricks of the Trade:

http://www.tradetricks.org/archives/001560.html

I want to see if this shows up in the bloglines reference to this post.

And, if only by coincidence, I ended up with this audio gem: TPOH - (click link for mp3s).

"I'm an Adult Now" by The Pursuit of Happiness came on the radio just as I was posting the Tricks of the Trade hint. So, on a whim, I went to the excellent music site LargeHeartedBoy and ran a google search.

Amazingly, I found it.

I remember the old days. When I wanted a somewhat obscure band (like Wiretrain) I had to put in an order with the local Flip Side records and wait a week or so. Now it's instant gradification. In fact, if I like the sampling of songs by The Pursuit of Happiness I might actually buy a CD. Yea sure. No really.



No comments: