Tuesday, September 1

Dog's day.

Sunday was a beautiful day; when the sun was out.

When it went behind the clouds my decision to wear cutoffs came to question.

Anyway, I was in the middle of a good book, taking in some sun, sipping a cocktail when my sister stopped by with her English Springer Spaniel, Rosie. It was time for a break.

Along with Rosie, my brother - in - law's two dogs, Tessie and Bubba came over too. Add our dog Cubbie and it was quite a get together. I'm glad they all get along.






Posted by Picasa

Below Tessis and Rosie are waiting for Markie to hit the ball which they will then in turn chase down and return.



Posted by Picasa

Rosie is really well mannered. The leash was only because she was unfamiliar with the area.




Posted by Picasa

Rosie, Tessie, and Bubba taking a break.



Tessie and Rosie chasing, Bubba resting.



Cubbie with his head in my wild flowers, Tessie has the ball, Rosie just running. If figures... I snapped a bunch of pictures and the one I ended up liking the most is the blurriest. (I took it from the far end of the yard, in the bright sun - which prevented me from seeing what setting the camera had. I should be happy it came out this well.)





Posted by Picasa
Cubbie got this one.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: