Friday, July 25

Happy Birthday Mick.

Happy 65th Mick.


Sir Michael Phillip "Mick" Jagger, Kt (born July 26, 1943)

He is a Golden Globe-winning and two-time Grammy-winning

English rock musician, actor, songwriter,

record and film producer and businessman.

He is best known as the lead vocalist and frontman

of the rock and roll band The Rolling Stones.

An appropriately named song by Mick, Charmed Life:



Picture made from some of my stuff

I've kept over the years:

(1972 Life Magazine)


I had remembered it when it came out, never saved it.

I (re)-bought it on Ebay a couple years ago.

Ticket stubs from $ 6.50 to almost a $ 100.00.


I hope I have that much energy at 65 (and money).


Hundreds of songs and versions of songs are available from youtube.


Here is one that was made this year with Amy Winehouse.


No special reason other than he will never, ever, have to beg; for money or for sex.


Really. Ha.


Ain't too proud to beg:




No comments: