Tuesday, June 26

Bob (the cat). 15 second videos.



I grew up a dog person. We raised English Springer Spaniels when I was a kid. Burpee was my first dog. What was he named after? I don't know. I never really thought about it. Anyway, that was his name. He was around till I was about 16.

Now our household pets are all Amy's: Cubbie, the Chocolate Lab; Rama and Bob (the cat).

Both cats came from animal control centers. They were lucky. Living with Cubbie, they act like dogs in a way. In the morning they would rather wait by the door to be let out than use the litter box.

Catch them in the right mood and they actually will come if you call them (okay, sometimes). But in the end, they still are cats and usually follow the beat of a different drummer.

Bob (the cat) in 4 acts on a Sunday afternoon:

Part 1. Bob (the cat) sunning by the front step.

Part 2. Bob (the cat) says hi to his (something going on there) friend, Cubbie.

Part 3. Brushing him out while he "air guitars". So much hair. So much cat emotion. You should see him do the Blues.

Part 4. Brushed out, Bob (the cat), the epitome of balance, almost falls off the picnic table. Ha.

The music was excellent Sunday. It was live from the archives weekend. Mostly live performances from appearances on WXRT or local concerts. This noted, I can keep track how long it will be before they do it again.

2 comments:

Mike Todd said...

Busterp rulez! LOL LOL OMG. Wait, sorry. Thought I was still on Youtube.

Nice vids, dude. You're all futuristic and stuff.

Deb said...

Omg Bob is priceless. And I love the idea of your 15 second videos.

The first one's amazing...I've NEVER seen a cat come when called. Only if there's food involved and then only sometimes.

And the last one...I laughed as it looked like he might fall off the table.

(so cute...Bob and Cubbie together)

Keep 'em coming!