Thursday, July 9

Ain't no and Ain't no.

I think these two songs compliment each other with their energy and style. Ain't I right?

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club (BRMC for short) is an American alternative rock band from San Francisco, California, now based in Los Angeles.
"Ain't No Easy Way" was on the soundtrack of the movie The Guardian and season 1,
episode 15 of My Name is Earl, called "Something to Live For".



It's easy to fall in love
When you fall in love you know you're done
you got easy eyes to hunt
when the world above needs your blood
and the cold vain to the richest man
They're paid away to steal our hand
There ain't no easy way no there ain't no easy way out
There ain't no easy way no there ain't no easy way out
There ain't no easy way no there ain't no easy way out


Cage the Elephant is an American rock band from Bowling Green,
Kentucky where they were originally known as "Perfect Confusion."
Their single "Ain't No Rest For the Wicked" reached number 32 on the UK Singles Chart.



"Oh, there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees.
I got bills to pay,
I got mouths to feed,
There ain't nothing in this world for free.
I know I can't slow down,
I can't hold back,
Though you know, I wish I could.
No there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good".

No comments: