Tuesday, August 12

Shadowplay.

I was playing around in the yard taking pictures.


I had a broken pitchfork / gardening fork end with no handle.


I made one with shadows. (Look closely, the handle is only a shadow.)


Then I went black and white, accentuating the fork with color.


Turn up the contrast for effect.


Last, added color to my silhouette (which is a shadow), making me green.


My favorite is the penultimate one.


Natural color shot standing on my picnic table (my neighbors don't laugh..., I think):



Added a layer in Elements, brought back color in pitchfork, (sans handle of course).



My favorite: I turned up the saturation in Picasa2.


Just playing further, since my shadow is only a shadow on green grass, I added color to me:



What skinny legs. Ha. (It's the angle.)


 

No comments: